Sarah. Fashion. 100% of the time.

Welcome everyone! I'm Sarah, and I love fashion and writing, so I've combined the two here. Feel free to comment and follow!!! xo

Sunday, October 3, 2010

STREET STYLE: 7/9/10 Lady Gaga's Monster Ball



So, this woman was sitting in front of my friend Ryan and I. We kept saying that her bra-tastic outfit looked much better than most of the get-ups that lacked shirts. Instead of looking like a hooker and choosing to wear a micro-mini that, if she was wearing a tampon, the string would be longer than the skirt (lol I wonder how many followers I just lost due to that line…) or itty bitty shorts that would normally be worn as panties, the trousers looked much more Gaga-esque (ala the “Lovegame” video). Instead of suspenders, the vest retained the Gaga vibe, but was much more public-appropriate. To keep with the “Lovegame” theme, the bra was leopard, just like Gaga’s. Her bracelet was killer, as well. Both my mom and I were admiring it all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment