Sarah. Fashion. 100% of the time.

Welcome everyone! I'm Sarah, and I love fashion and writing, so I've combined the two here. Feel free to comment and follow!!! xo

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Elsa Peretti for Tiffany inspired Chain Ring


This tutorial will show you how to make this ring, which was inspired by Elsa Peretti for Tiffany's Diamonds by the Yard Collection. Always timeless and chic, this ring is sure to liven up your outfit!




If you saw my DIY Inspiration post, you know that I love this ring and was immediately inspired to make my own ring that was inspired by this one:
The formal sparkle of the ring is quickly balanced by the dainty chain, which is simply lovely. I just had to make my own.

Step One: Gather your materials: one rhinestone, one setting with two loops (I used one from the Martha Stewart Collection from Michael's), and a length of chain (measure the chain around your finger to determine how much you'll need). Not pictured is a pair of pliers.

Step two: Insert the stone into the setting and then clamp down each prong.


Step Three: Attach each loop to the chain, forming your ring.


There you have it: a simple and dainty ring that will complete any outfit!



If you have any questions or ideas, or just want to comment, please feel free and make sure to follow!

xo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment