Sarah. Fashion. 100% of the time.

Welcome everyone! I'm Sarah, and I love fashion and writing, so I've combined the two here. Feel free to comment and follow!!! xo

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Temple University: New School and a New Look

Well, it seems that I have not been active on this blog in almost six months. The last time I wrote here, I was a high school senior in New York. Now, I'm a freshman at Temple University in Philadelphia, and I couldn't be happier. I see so much fabulous fashion around me that I thought I should get back into the swing of things.
So, what have we missed in my life? Oh yeah! I got a killer haircut from the Andre Richard Salon.


Also, I now wear a lovely pair of bright red Marc Jacobs glasses. After kvetching about headaches and blurry vision for a while, I finally got glasses, and--holy crap--I can see.
So, now that we've taken care of the changes, let's look forward to some wonderful new DIY tutorials and posts about fashion, beauty, even some opinion pieces. 

xo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment